Disciple is important, not the master...


There are people who say without Guru there is no salvation.... 

When I meet a Guru... I surrender to him completely... What he asks me to do may look stupid, foolish, or even wrong, but I continue.... He thrashes me, cuts my ego into pieces many times, he kneads me, burns all my karma's... till I am ready to enter the God's garden.....  


And there are those who say the whole existence is my Guru...

I learn from every event that has happened in my life. And I am grateful to all that has happened, because out of all that learning I have arrived...  I learn from the plants, the trees, the wind...I learn from the stars, the sun, the wind.... I learn from the new born child, the children playing in ground, In learn from the old gentleman sitting on the bench in the garden... I learn from the storms, the killings, the war...



And then there are those who do not have heart to surrender to one Guru, and are neither have the courage to bow to the whole existence....

I choose some Gurus, I agree to them as long as they agree to what I think.... I believe they are right, as long as they are following the ways I think is right.... I bow to them no doubt, I even touch their feet, but I want them to tell me how great I am, how I am such a kind person, such a divine person....

Where do I lie? Look in to my heart and find exactly what kind of disciple am I...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is God an alien?

Relationship between a Disciple and a Guru

Black Hole