Who am I?

Every-time I meet someone new, they try to find out who am I? The conversation starts with information about my name, my profession, and finally family....   Is this I am?
My name was given to me, even before I could speak, how can it be me?
My profession was the outcome of life and its circumstances, how can it be me?
My family was decided by birth, how can it be me?

Then who am I?

No, I do not know the answer, but there are many facets of self which I have discovered in this journey....

I am a student, there is some one inside me always eager to learn, new technologies, new meditations, experimenting them on self!!

I am a teacher, whenever I find someone in trouble and I know the solution, I try to guide them, knowing very well, who will listen who will not listen!!

I am a healer, I am filled with the compassion, the love and healing flows through me for all sentient beings!!

I am a Wiccan, feeling God an Goddess in all the expressions of nature, communing with divine!!

I am one with the divine, with all his power, will all his serenity, abundance and beauty!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationship between a Disciple and a Guru

Black Hole

Is God an alien?